Sunday, January 30, 2011

Creative enviroment

One of the cool things about working in publishing is that you are surrounded by creative types. Writers, photographers, graphic artists are around every corner of my workplace. So many of us are in the practice of sharing our creativity, sometimes even outside of work. Recently, I had the pleasure of going to Oskar Blues in Longmont and watching a show by the Quentin Young Band. During the show, two of my co-workers, Quentin Young and Kimberli Turner performed a duet, check it out.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was there, they sounded GREAT!

reginag said...

I feel the power of music all over.

http://jrslaw.com/

Wedding sarees said...

I will link it back to your website though. If this is a problem please let me know and I will take it down right away