Sunday, January 30, 2011

On my way to work...







On my way to work may end up being the title to a number of my blog post. I acquired a pocket camera to aid in my daily quest to capture small (and sometimes big) moments that would otherwise be left to words or fleeting descriptions, of a perspective in Boulder County, along the Front Range in Colorado.
Colorado, in a word, is picturesque. Having a camera at all times is a mandate.
So, on my way to work, I came across this image of a hot air balloon, flying on a very cold day, along the Front Range. Came across, really means saw the balloon while driving down 95th street and racing to a place to try to capture an image before the balloon landed. I was pleased with the results and the newspaper actually published it on A1. Since I don't normally shoot for a daily newspaper, I was please that it was so well received.

No comments: